Jordan von Haslow returns Chicago with his new act, Homecoming, marking his first hometown performance in 15 years! Last in town in 2002 to celebrate the release of his debut recording This Could Be the Start of Something, the concert vocalist and saloon singer has since performed to sold-out audiences internationally in venues including Carnegie Hall, The Bitter End and the Albury Hotel in Sydney, Australia.
Past performances include the New York production of The Phantom of the Opera, the PBS presentation of Steppenwolf Theatre’s Mad Joy, Leonard Bernstein: A Celebration with Harolyn Blackwell and Jubilant Sykes and the Stephen Sondheim 80th Birthday Celebration with the New York Pops.
“It is gratifying to know that [JVH], a graduate of the Chicago Academy for the Arts, is such a success- in live performances, music instruction and now the release of his CD.”
– Irv Kupcinet, Chicago Sun-Times
“Appropriately jazzy and seductive.”
– Chip Deffaa, New York Post
“[JVH] is a singer with a great range and passionate delivery.”
– Spider Saloff, MAC award-winning recording artist and radio personality
- about 2 weeks agoI so missed @WendyWilliams and #HotTopics! #WelcomeBack!!!
- about 2 weeks agoI love that @SarahMGellar and @RealFPJr have been together for as long as they have... almost makes me want to find… https://t.co/Ko9T1SVI3c
- about 4 weeks ago#SundayBrunch #NoFilter @ Whitley Heights, Los Angeles https://t.co/acBbIuj2sF